[dojo-contributors] squid theme

Torrey Rice itorrey at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 19:53:36 EDT 2007

I think officially sanctioned (if there is such a thing) dijit themes
should leave the page alone and only style the widgets which is what
dijit is all about, widgets. If the author of the theme wants to show an
example of a page that has a style that works well with the theme, there
should be a mechanism to do this without actually including it in the theme.

For example, what if I like a dijit widget like Calendar and it has a
black theme that I want to use and I want to put this on my blog, I
certainly don't want including that widget to override anything else
about my page. The widget themes should be very specific as to only
affect the widgets in my opinion.