[dojo-contributors] squid theme

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 19:06:47 EDT 2007

Just so everyone knows, Alex and I just discussed this privately, and (once
Trac is fixed) we'll be changing the table defs in dojo.css to use the class
"dojoTabular".
However, I still feel pretty strongly that Dijit shouldn't use that file,
and provide it's own baseline for styling--particularly if that styling is
included as part of a theme file, so that a user only needs to include the
following on thier app page:

@import path/to/dijit/theme/theme.css

trt