[dojo-contributors] squid theme

Alex Russell alex at dojotoolkit.org
Fri Aug 17 18:35:32 EDT 2007

On Friday 17 August 2007 9:13 am, Tom Trenka wrote:
> It's been probably the most controversial part of dojo.css, that's
> for sure. But the goal of dojo.css isn't to provide a baseline for
> themers;

But it is that, so we have to cope = )

> it's to provide a quick stylesheet that anyone can use, and
> not have the site look like ass (for lack of a better term).

Frankly, if the table themeing were more opt-in (scoped by some class or
something other than the body defintion), I think it'd be more sane.
Right now, I find myself spending a LOT of time working around this
rule.

Do it once, it's annoying.
Do it twice, take notice.
The third time, automate.

In this case, that boils down to removing this rule or changing it's
application structure.

Regards

--
Alex Russell