[dojo-contributors] squid theme

peter e higgins dante at inpdx.net
Fri Aug 17 15:33:05 EDT 2007

> I agree with what you're saying as well.  In fact, I'm half-tempted to put
> a baseline stylesheet in the resources folder of DojoX as well.

Well, thinking about that, it makes sense for each project to "have to"
maintain it's own CSS wrt/ the the available themes. and since each
individual project/widget/component's css would be relatively, it would be
trivial to wrap all the themes into a single file:

.tundra .dojoxWidgetName { }
.soria .dojoxWidgetName { }
.squid .dojoxWidgetName { }

as there needs to be no more bloat in tundra.css than there already is (as far
as potentially unused definitions).  I think the styles between dijit + dojox
_should_ be re-used as often as possible.  the best way to go about that is a
mystery to me, aside from my above example.