[dojo-contributors] squid theme

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 15:26:43 EDT 2007

> Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the point of dijitTests.css to provide
> baseline set of classes to make our test pages prettier?  Sam ran into
> something w/ squid having to over-ride a body background-image defined
> elsewhere (in dijitTests).  The prettyness in dijitTests doesn't affect
> the
> widget's themselves, but in the case of squid, affects it horribly.  (a
> blue
> gradient background over top of a darkish/brownish hue does not make my
> stomach feel well) ... a simple solution would be to have a 'default
> background gradient' for each of the supported themes in dijitTests.csseg:
> body.tundra { }, body.squid { } ...

Again, it's not a hijack; dijitTests is there to make Dijit tests look
prettier but not anything in the Dojo Core or DojoX (even though we tend to
use it in some of the DojoX tests).

I agree with what you're saying as well.  In fact, I'm half-tempted to put a
baseline stylesheet in the resources folder of DojoX as well.

trt