[dojo-contributors] squid theme

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 15:04:11 EDT 2007

> I think the DND CSS styles should be replicated in dijit.css, rather than
> placed into a separate CSS file.  There will only be a tiny number of rules,
> and we don't want folks to have to remember to include a separate css file
> if they're draggin-and-droppin just for 5 rules.

I agree with this as well; I'd see dojo/resources/dnd.css as a baseline for
things like tests, and a definite redefinition of the same in Dijit--in the
same way we'd look at the differences between dojo.css and dijit.css.  The
idea would be that if you're using dojo.dnd directly, then you can use the
resources/dnd.css file--but if something like Dijit is using it, feel free
to have those definitions there.

The main thing would be making sure DnD doesn't try to load dnd.css for
you--just like we don't try to load dojo.css for you.

trt