[dojo-contributors] squid theme

Owen Williams owen at smartsoul.com
Fri Aug 17 14:57:25 EDT 2007

I agree with Tom on this, except:

> WRT DnD avatars, I'd suggest a separate CSS file in the resources
> directory of Core, with clear instructions that you can use that as
> a baseline for Dojo DnD, and then take the same approach: let Dijit
> create another CSS file that can do the same for use in Dijit.

I think the DND CSS styles should be replicated in dijit.css, rather
than placed into a separate CSS file.  There will only be a tiny
number of rules, and we don't want folks to have to remember to
include a separate css file if they're draggin-and-droppin just for 5
rules.

cheers
We must be the change we wish to see in the world.   -- Mohandas K.
Gandhi