[dojo-contributors] squid theme

Michael Schall mike.schall at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 13:59:20 EDT 2007

I agree with Owen and Sam

We should not be the police and wave a finger at people using tables
for layout.  I don't, but adding a border to a table isn't going to
stop people.  Most of the people that want a border on their tables
are going to change the color anyway, so I don't see it as helping.

One thing that I really don't like is the margin left and right.  I'm
using tables as they are meant to be used and now there is space
around them?

I know I can just override the settings, but it feels like I shouldn't have to.

I know it isn't "supposed" to be a yui reset, but it does have all
those rules in it.  Maybe we need a dojoReset.css and a dojo.css.
People can just include the dojoReset.css if they truly just want
reset and dojo.css can import the dojoReset.css.