[dojo-contributors] squid theme

Owen Williams owen at smartsoul.com
Fri Aug 17 12:56:49 EDT 2007

Sam, looks great!  The one comment I have that has not been stated
here is that the gradient seems a little subtle for me -- it's really
hard to tell if there is one at all, for example, under the normal
tabs.  I find myself really liking the brown accent in the progress
bar -- perhaps the normal gradients could have a bit of a brown tinge
to make them more visible/distinct from the page body.

Nice work!

We must be the change we wish to see in the world.   -- Mohandas K.
Gandhi