[dojo-contributors] squid theme

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 12:36:50 EDT 2007

> This was the point I was making a long time ago to both Torrey and Owen
> (Tundra and Noir, respectively), and while Owen had some issues with it,
> Torrey immediately understood what I was getting at, and wrote Tundra
> accordingly.

I should also say that Owen came around as well, once he understood that I
wasn't making the assumption that the only stylesheets that might be in play
with a Dijit-based app would be the Dojo ones.  It's a problem that's easy
to miss when you're working in a Dijit-only environment, but in my
experience that's almost never the case with a full-on application.

trt