[dojo-contributors] squid theme

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 10:17:00 EDT 2007

> > I also bumped into dojo.css - which defines some colors for tables
> > unexpectedly. I'd vote for removing that.
>
> Tom?

The short answer is "no".  You have to remember that dojo.css provides a
default baseline for a look and feel, and that includes any kind of tables.

What I *would* suggest is that you provide your own table reset, either
right at the top of your theme or (if inclined) in dijit.css itself.  Since
these will always be loaded after dojo.css, you should have no issues with
doing an override.  Here's an example:

table {
    border:0;
    margin:0;
}
table thead, table tfoot {
    background-color:inherit;
    border:0;
}
thead tr th, thead tr td, tbody tr td, tfoot tr td {
    padding:0;
}

Doing that should counter-act the default table definitions set up in
dojo.css.

trt