[dojo-contributors] rc1 builds

James Burke jburke at dojotoolkit.org
Mon Aug 13 20:07:50 EDT 2007

On 8/13/07, Alex Russell <alex at dojotoolkit.org> wrote:
> 0.9.0 RC1 is tagged and builds are available at
> http://download.dojotoolkit.org.
>
> This week should be all about documentation, filing bugs on the RC as
> necessary, and fit-and-finish bug (although doc takes priority).

I put up an xdomain 0.9.0 Release Candidate 1 build on my own site. If
I get lots of hits on it, I may have to change the location/take it
down, but I should be good for a while, hopefully until the final 0.9
build. Feel free to try it out if you want to try the XD Dojo (no Dojo
download required). This build will go away once 0.9.0 final comes out
(if not before then).

Use this for your xd Dojo URL:
http://www.tagneto.org/dojo/0.9.0rc1/dojo/dojo.xd.js

Test page showing usage:
http://www.tagneto.org/dojo/0.9.0rc1/xd.html

The content is served gzipped automatically (no HTTP header sniffing
for support), so be sure to use a browser that can properly handle
gzip content.

James