[dojo-contributors] rc1 builds

James Burke jburke at dojotoolkit.org
Mon Aug 13 16:43:53 EDT 2007

On 8/13/07, Alex Russell <alex at dojotoolkit.org> wrote:
> 0.9.0 RC1 is tagged and builds are available at
> http://download.dojotoolkit.org.
>
> This week should be all about documentation, filing bugs on the RC as
> necessary, and fit-and-finish bug (although doc takes priority).

I'm getting a consistent browser crash on OSX Firefox 2.0.0.6 with the
latest Fireclipse/Firebug plugin (1.1eval.97.1.05) when I access this
page (or it seems like any other dijit test page, like Button or
Calendar):

http://download.dojotoolkit.org/release-0.9.0rc1/dojo-0.9.0rc1/dijit/themes/themeTester.html

Anyone else see this? It seems find in the equivalent setup in Windows
XP. Maybe just an OSX issue with Fireclipse (works fine if I disable
the extension)?

James