[dojo-contributors] Dojo data meeting

Jared Jurkiewicz jared.jurkiewicz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 12:25:11 EDT 2007

What:   dojo.data discussion
When:   Tuesday, August 14th at 1:00pm PST (4:00 EST)  (Runs to 2:00pm PST
(5:00PM EST))
Where:  #dojo-meeting
Agenda:
http://www.dojotoolkit.org/book/developers-notebook/data-access-meetings/data-access-meeting-2007-08-14<http://www.dojotoolkit.org/book/developers-notebook/data-access-meetings/data-access-meeting-2007-08-07>

Note:  Agenda is in the process of being filled out and is very rough.  If
you have any items you wanted added to the agenda, please mail me and I will
add it.   Also note that I've currently set this meeting to only be one hour
long (1-2 PST, 4-5 EST) due to an extremely light agenda this week.  If you
have additional agenda items that can extend the time, please bring them up
and we can add them.