[dojo-contributors] Build tools zip for 0.9 release

James Burke jburke at dojotoolkit.org
Sat Aug 11 11:38:29 EDT 2007

On 8/10/07, Chris Mitchell <ccmitchellusa at gmail.com> wrote:
> We need to have a zip of the build utils made available on the download
> page, since these are things we cannot redistribute for legal reasons we
> have to point customers to Dojo's site to obtain these tools, and we want to
> simplify obtaining the build utils rather than going through the anon svn
> steps to get access.  Is anyone working on making this available for 0.9?
> -Chris

What sort of deliverables would you like? I'm trying to make a release
script. Here is what I'm thinking of generating:
- A build generated from the 0.9.profile.js
- A source bundle that includes everything from the release tag (all
of dojo, dijit, dojox, and util).
- A source bundle that has just util/buildscripts?

Does that sound good?

James