[dojo-contributors] Monster commit for declare syntax update [10052] - plz UPDATE

Scott J. Miles sjmiles at turboajax.com
Thu Aug 9 18:17:16 EDT 2007

Ok, those files got tweaked whening merge changes that happened since I
started this massive update process.

I had to race against the clock or I would never have been able to
commit without asking for a freeze.

Should be fixed in [10058], but I'm trying to work quickly, so it's good
for you to keep checking.

Regards,
Scott J. Miles
TurboAjax Group