[dojo-contributors] Monster commit for declare syntax update [10052] - plz UPDATE

Scott J. Miles sjmiles at turboajax.com
Thu Aug 9 16:46:24 EDT 2007

I just committed an update that touched a whole lot of files to update
declare syntax as discussed in other threads.

Please update asap to avoid collisions when you try to commit changes.

I know this is a hassle for a lot of reasons, especially at this late
date, but I gotta get this done. I'm trying to make this as painless as
possible.

I tried to run every test and example I could find, but it's possible I
missed a piece of punctuation somewhere. If something is broken, let me
know and I will look at it right away (just please try to make sure it
was the fault of this commit).

Regards,
Scott J. Miles
TurboAjax Group