[dojo-contributors] Improved mixin semantics

Scott J. Miles sjmiles at turboajax.com
Thu Aug 9 16:23:52 EDT 2007

Ok, I wasn't being clear sorry.

So, I've already fixed every instance of dojo.declare I could find in
the repo.

Before I commit, I'm trying to run as many tests and examples as
possible to make sure I didn't have any typos.

After I do this commit, I strong suggest everybody update before they
edit their stuff or they will have collisions.

I will post a message to this effect again in a few minutes.

Regards,
Scott J. Miles
TurboAjax Group
http://www.turboajax.com