[dojo-contributors] Q about dojo.data update notification

Brian Douglas Skinner skinner at dojotoolkit.org
Thu Aug 9 15:08:33 EDT 2007

ItemFileWriteStore implements the Notification API, if you want to try
it out.

If using topics would be more natural for the code you're writing, I
think it would be very easy to add a thin layer of code that just
connects to the notification functions and then publishes topic messages
when they are called.

:o) Brian