[dojo-contributors] IE7 leaks and testBench

Michael Schall mike.schall at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 20:04:38 EDT 2007

In my widgets I break those links in the widget's uninitialize

uninitialize: function() {
    try {
        this.containerNode = null;
    } catch (e) {}
    //call to super
}

Most of these pointers are from the dojoAttachPoints is there an array
or something of attachPoints on a widget that could be looped
generically to null them out?