[dojo-contributors] Dojo data meeting

Jared Jurkiewicz jared.jurkiewicz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 10:00:41 EDT 2007

What:   dojo.data discussion
When:   Tuesday, August 7th at 1:00pm PST (4:00 EST)  (Runs to 2:00pm PST
(5:00PM EST))
Where:  #dojo-meeting
Agenda:
http://www.dojotoolkit.org/book/developers-notebook/data-access-meetings/data-access-meeting-2007-08-07

Note:  Agenda is in the process of being filled out and is very rough.  If
you have any items you wanted added to the agenda, please mail me and I will
add it.   Also note that I've currently set this meeting to only be one hour
long (1-2 PST, 4-5 EST) due to an extremely light agenda this week.  Other
reasons are because Brian Skinner (a major conceptual contributor), may not
be around and Tuesday is my fiance's birthday (and we are expected to go out
with friends and relatives that night).  If there is enough interest and
topics to discuss, though, please contact me and I'll work to extend the
time I can be around for the meeting.