[dojo-contributors] case-sensitive svn file renames in dijit

Douglas Hays doughays at us.ibm.com
Fri Aug 3 20:57:19 EDT 2007

I just committed some case-sensitive file renames in the dijit trunk for
ticket #3838.
Revisions were [9947] and [9948].
If you are on Windows and export your svn checkout source to a work/dev
directory,
you may run into problems since the files may not get renamed during the
export.
I'm still testing since the changes were fairly extensive.  If you see any
regressions, please send me a note, but so far so good.
I only found references to the affected widgets within the dijit trunk.
The renamed files were:
form/Checkbox.js
form/CurrencyTextbox.js
form/DateTextbox.js