[dojo-contributors] changeset 9912, StackContainer.js

Ben Lowery blowery at dojotoolkit.org
Fri Aug 3 14:31:22 EDT 2007

> Kind of brings up something else:  in the process of figuring out
> how to lock down the externals definitions for this particular
> project, I realized that using the anon view doesn't allow you to
> lock anything down to a specific version (since it itself refers to
> externals commands).  Just a head's up, in case anyone is using
> that view to develop against and they run across a problem like
> this one.

Here's a shell script I use to simulate the anon view, but restrict
it to an svn rev for import into the Bloglines svn repo:

#! /bin/bash
mkdir -p dojo-$1
svn export -r $1 http://svn.dojotoolkit.org/dojo/dojo/trunk dojo-$1/dojo
svn export -r $1 http://svn.dojotoolkit.org/dojo/dijit/trunk dojo-$1/
dijit
svn export -r $1 http://svn.dojotoolkit.org/dojo/dojox/trunk dojo-$1/
dojox
svn export -r $1 http://svn.dojotoolkit.org/dojo/util/trunk dojo-$1/util
svn_load_dirs -t tags/r$1 svn://our.svn.host/vendor/dojo current dojo-$1

usage is:
   track_dojo.sh <svn rev>
ie
   track_dojo.sh 12345

If you're using svn and tracking dojo, but not using
svn_load_dirs.pl, definitely check it out.. :)

--b