[dojo-contributors] changeset 9912, StackContainer.js

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 14:55:30 EDT 2007

Ah, ok.  Thanks, I appreciate it.  Was a fun couple of hours trying to
figure out why the app broke...
Kind of brings up something else:  in the process of figuring out how to
lock down the externals definitions for this particular project, I realized
that using the anon view doesn't allow you to lock anything down to a
specific version (since it itself refers to externals commands).  Just a
head's up, in case anyone is using that view to develop against and they run
across a problem like this one.

trt