[dojo-contributors] How to get 0.9 source?

James Burke jburke at dojotoolkit.org
Wed Aug 1 01:06:02 EDT 2007

That is helpful, but seems incomplete. It does not seem to mention the
anonymous view. I'm also a bit wary of linking to a dijit page as the
definitive source for the answers (nothing against dijit, just an
organization thing). Perhaps it is easy to move the page to some other
area, I haven't tried that sort of operation yet.

I'm happy to update the pages I have access to, if we can get a
complete set of info with the anon access info.

James