[dojo-contributors] Handing out wiki logins

Morris morris_dojo_contributor at morrisjohns.com
Fri Jun 30 23:50:14 EDT 2006

Do we have any guidelines for handing out logins to the dojo.jot.com wiki?

Anyone with a login can invite others, so it would be nice to have an idea of what is appropriate.

Personally I am of the opinion that logins should be handed out liberally, and that a CLA should not be required. It is a good step to getting people involved and any improvement to documentation is desirable.

The only valid argument I can see against it is that I don't think we have anyone reviewing edits or additions to make sure that nothing stupid gets done.

Cheers

Morris