[dojo-contributors] Re: dojo.lang.isUndefined()

Alex Russell alex at dojotoolkit.org
Fri Jun 30 16:48:20 EDT 2006

On Friday 30 June 2006 8:17 am, Dean Edwards wrote:
> On 30/06/06, Tom Trenka <ttrenka at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dean,
> >
> > From the website:
> > Safari 2.0.x+
> > Opera 8.5+
> > Internet Explorer (Windows) 5.5+
> > Firefox 1.0+/Mozilla
> > Konqueror 3.5+
> >
> > ...so no, we're not really supporting IE 5.0.
>
> I'm suprised. IE5.0 has a larger user base than Opera/Konqueror
> combined. Peculiarly, it also has a larger user base than IE5.5 [1].

That's the power of being the default install browser on an OS when it
goes RTM, and why the pathetic joke that is IE 7 is going to be another
long-term albatros since it'll the be the RTM browser for Vista.

/me sighs

--
Alex Russell
alex at sitepen.com     A99F 8785 F491 D5FD 04D7 ACD9 4158 FFDF 2894 6876