[dojo-contributors] Lazy Parsing and fast widget creation

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Tue Jun 27 20:23:05 EDT 2006

Jesse Kuhnert wrote:
> Not nearly as functional client-side wise, but my own tree
> implementation has been used to display roughly 100k records or
> so...Paging implementations were used for most of the data but you get
> my point..

Display 100K records, or just connect to a dataset with 100K records?

Ilia's Tree can handle lazy-loading too so it should be able to handle
any sized data set.  The recent discussion centered around writing a lot
of tree data into the markup (ie, *not* using lazy-loading), which
doesn't seem so important to me.  I'm sure it's important to someone,
but probably not to most of our users.

--

Bill