[dojo-contributors] Re: Constraining Floating Pane Movement

Michael Schall mike.schall at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 15:12:04 EDT 2006

I have worked around this issue by making my container div huge and
setting the top to where I don't want to go above...

		#Content{
			position:absolute;
			top:62px;
			left:-1000px;
			width:4000px;
			height: 2000px;
			overflow:auto;
		}

Note that you will also proababy want to turn of scrolling for the
container of your container... In my case it is the body so I have

Tested to work fine in IE 6.