[dojo-contributors] r4522

Neil Roberts neil at onebahamas.com
Tue Jun 27 00:00:46 EDT 2006

Okay, so let's do a quick exercise here...

I want to create a new function, maybe I'll call it dojo.json()

/me scans the src directory of dojo. Oops, I can't do that, there's a
json.js file there

Maybe I'll call it dojo.doc()

/me scans the src directory of dojo. Oops, I can't do that, there's a
doc.js file there.

Having a function that overrides an entire dojo package seems like a
bad idea.

-Neil