[dojo-contributors] review of html-refactor work

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 22:24:23 EDT 2006

Quick answer: no, none of the widget tests/code has been updated as of
yet, mainly because they have been very volatile and approval of the
direction in changes was kind of warranted before moving forward.
This has the potential to impact a very large portion of the library,
and it's a lot of work....

Numeric indices were killed in favor of named properties, and will
definitely need to be changed through the codebase.  The named
property approach is one embodied by dojo.io.bind, which is (IMHO by
far) the most "Dojo-ish" code in the library; we should try to acheive
some consistency throughout the library, and this is one of the first
steps towards that.

We'll definitely need to incorporate any dojo.html.body() changes.

Thank you Bill, for taking a look :)

Tom