[dojo-contributors] src/html.js of revision 4507

Ilia Kantor ilia at dojotoolkit.org
Mon Jun 26 16:43:35 EDT 2006

To put things short, that's for speedup.

I changed class-handling functions to use regular expressions instead of
explode/join, because profiling showed that Tree creation was very slow
because of them.

dojo.html.getClass is still widely used, but dojo.html.getClasses is not any
more. I removed trim from dojo.html.getClass because it is not needed there.

Although getClasses should return array w/o empty elements, so trim is used
there now.

Hope that explains..