[dojo-contributors] move iframeContentWindow/ContentDocument out of dojo.io and 2 more APIs for dojo.html

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 15:30:41 EDT 2006

Hi,
In Editor, I have to cope with iframes, and the two functions defined
in dojo.io:
iframeContentWindow
ContentDocument

have nothing specifically tied to dojo.io, so I'd like to propose to
move them into a more general place, such as dojo.html

In addition, I want to introduce 2 APIs:
dojo.html.getDocumentWindow
dojo.html.getElementWindow

they will be used in an improved PopupMenu2 widget which supports
iframe elements as targetNodes (this is required for context menu
support in improved Editor)

What do you think?

Regards,
Heng