[dojo-contributors] r4522

Bryan Forbes bryan at reigndropsfall.net
Mon Jun 26 14:49:38 EDT 2006

http://trac.dojotoolkit.org/changeset/4522
Why are we still using document.body?  I thought that we defined
dojo.html.body() because XHTML Strict documents don't have document.body
defined.  Is this true, and if so, can we change references to
document.body to dojo.html.body()?

Bryan Forbes
bryan at reigndropsfall.net
http://www.reigndropsfall.net

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless
minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
        - Samuel Adams, an architect of the Constitution

Key fingerprint = 3D7D B728 713A BB7B B8B1  5B61 3888 17E0 70CA 0F3D