[dojo-contributors] src/html.js of revision 4507

Bryan Forbes bryan at reigndropsfall.net
Mon Jun 26 13:14:58 EDT 2006

	With this check-in, dojo.html.getClass has had dojo.string.trim removed
from the return statement and moved to dojo.html.getClasses.  I don't
understand why this happened.  I understand the rest of the code changes
in html.js for speed-ups, but was the trim removed for a speed-up?  Does
this break existing code?

Bryan Forbes
bryan at reigndropsfall.net
http://www.reigndropsfall.net

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless
minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
        - Samuel Adams, an architect of the Constitution

Key fingerprint = 3D7D B728 713A BB7B B8B1  5B61 3888 17E0 70CA 0F3D