[dojo-contributors] move all selection functions into dojo.html.selection

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 18:48:23 EDT 2006

Paul committed my patch for dojo.html.selection (which is needed for
enhanced editor)

Paul and I think the other selection related functions defined in
dojo.html should be moved to dojo.html.selection as well. This is the
list:

dojo.html.clearSelection
dojo.html.selectElement
dojo.html.selectInputText
dojo.html.isSelectionCollapsed
dojo.html.disableSelection
dojo.html.enableSelection

If no one objects, I will go ahead to prepare a patch for this

Regards,
Heng

- Old Chinese adage