[dojo-contributors] Committer Account Cleanup

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Thu Jun 22 01:17:39 EDT 2006

Brian Douglas Skinner wrote:
> Granting and revoking commit access is one of the things Karl talks
> about, and he suggests a policy of not revoking commit access for
> "dormant committers":
>  http://www.producingoss.com/producingoss.html#committers
>  http://www.producingoss.com/producingoss.html#dormant-committers

My favorite part is when he says "prod dormant committers with a stick
or other pointed object.  If there is no response then seek medical
attention immediately"

Actually, it's an interesting book, especially the section about having
different managers for patches, issues, translations, FAQ:
http://www.producingoss.com/producingoss.html#patch-manager