[dojo-contributors] The Dojo Documentation X Prize

Brad Neuberg bradneuberg at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 14:27:13 EDT 2006

Hi folks; everyone complains about our documentation, which is one of our achilles heels right now, so I wanted to toss a blue sky idea out there related to this:

Lets try to get corporate sponsorship on our documentation. Two options here:

1) The corporate sponsor agrees to hire a full-time, professional technical writer that will work with all of us to write first class, up to date docs
2) The crazier idea: the corporate sponsor agrees to put up a purse, perhaps with 30K or something along those lines, that will be awarded to the first online book on Dojo that wins some kind of quality test. Think of it as the Dojo Documentation X Prize.

What do y'all think?

Best,
  Brad