[dojo-contributors] Committer Account Cleanup

Tom Trenka ttrenka at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 10:22:52 EDT 2006

--1 on removing mda, supah and jesse; Jesse is Jesse Kunhert, and odds
are he isn't aware that he's got committer access; mda is mark
anderson, one of the original people, and supah is Aaron Boodman, who
undoubtedly hasn't had the time but I'd suggest we keep open.

All of the others are people we should probably keep on the
committer's list anyways:
da==David Ascher
simon==Simon Willison
lhl==Leonard Lin
bob==Bob Ippolito (Mochikit)
matt==Photo Matt (I can't remember how to spell his last name :( )

...making Brian's argument a pretty good one.

trt