[dojo-contributors] Committer Account Cleanup

Dustin Machi dmachi at dojotoolkit.org
Tue Jun 20 03:03:08 EDT 2006

We are trying to clean up accounts for those individuals who are no
longer active committers to the project.   Being a committer implies
that you are active in the development of the toolkit. We have noted
that these accounts have not been active in awhile. We definitely don't
want anyone to feel guilty as we understand that we have the best and
the brightest people working on the toolkit and not everyone has the
time to continue to contribute as much as they might like to. Everyone
here has contributed and provided valuable input at various stages of
development since the creation of the toolkit. The cleanup process will
begin in 1 week when we will remove the following accounts:

jesse
mda
da
simon
lhl
supah
bob
david
matt

If any of these individuals believe they have mistakenly been
identified, please let me know before Wed, June 28.  When these accounts
are removed, committer access will no longer be available and the voting
privileges for foundation matters will no longer apply.

Once again, we appreciate all the work that these individuals have done.

Thanks,
Dustin