[dojo-contributors] Re: [Dojo-interest] OpenRecord: the best thing no one's talking about

Brian Douglas Skinner skinner at dojotoolkit.org
Sat Jun 17 03:57:01 EDT 2006

Jon Sykes wrote:
> Alex, screen casts look interesting, but none of the demos
> worked for me, the first one goes to a directory structure,
> the second two throw js errors in alerts.

The OpenRecord screencast is pretty recent, but those demos are almost a
year out of date and suffering from bitrot.

I'd love to post some newer demos, but we have some issues to sort out
before we can do that.  In the meantime, those old demo pages in August
2005 directory should still load in Firefox:
   http://openrecord.org/demo/old_2005_08_17/sandbox.html
   http://openrecord.org/demo/old_2005_08_17/demo_page.html
   http://openrecord.org/demo/old_2005_08_17/dogfood.html
   http://openrecord.org/demo/old_2005_08_17/open_agenda.html

Or, if you've got a Subversion client, you can easily grab the latest
version of the code -- it will run on your local computer without you
having to do any installation or setup:
   svn checkout http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/openrecord/trunk
or:
   svn checkout svn://svn.berlios.de/openrecord/trunk

:o) Brian