[dojo-contributors] Re: OpenRecord: the best thing no one's talking about

Brian Douglas Skinner skinner at dojotoolkit.org
Sat Jun 17 03:55:02 EDT 2006

Alex Russell wrote:
> Or check out the screencast:
> 	http://openrecord.org/screencast.html
>
> ...  drop Brian (skinner at dojotoolkit.org) mail if you'd like
> to help out. OpenRecord needs your help to become the defacto
> way to capture, slice, and dice the information you care about.
> There are huge opportunities available to make a difference
> on this important project.

Thanks Alex!

We'd love to get more people involved with the OpenRecord project.
We're always looking for more JavaScript programmers, and there are also
a bunch of different ways that non-programmers can contribute.  Let me
know if you're interested in the project and I can tell you more about
different ways to get involved.

:o) Brian