[dojo-contributors] book data

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Fri Jun 16 22:44:30 EDT 2006

I made an outline of all the stuff I think needs to go into the book
with (more importantly) links to all the existing documentation (spread
across the wiki, the website, and individuals' private pages)

http://dojo.jot.com/WikiHome/UserManual

I think we are not as bad off as we think we are; there's a lot of
existing documentation.  Anyway, please update that page as appropriate,
especially with missing links.
  * Links to e-mail messages would be great.  There are some good ones
(especially recently from James)
  * I know that many people wrote documentation in their own directories
and I probably missed a few of those links.

All this information should be merged into the book
(http://manual.dojotoolkit.org/WikiHome/DojoDotBook)
--

Bill