[dojo-contributors] ReST Documentation

Chris Mitchell ccmitchellusa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 21:59:26 EDT 2006

Hi,

Has anyone looked at emitting Eclipse help format as one possible output
format for the doc tool?  The format is *very* simple, and putting dojo docs
into this format would help with packaging dojo within that tool
environment, as well as benefit commercial and open source Eclipse tool
platform vendors and that are creating JS/CSS/XML and AJAX tools that will
need to work well with dojo (JS Eclipse, ATF, Rational, etc.).  In IBM, we
also use the Eclipse help format format for all the Info-center online
content hosted off our website.

--Chris