[dojo-contributors] ReST Documentation

Neil Roberts neil at onebahamas.com
Thu Jun 15 07:26:57 EDT 2006

This has been the topic of discussion for the last two weeks. It, of
course, is being worked on. The reason you can't run it locally right
now is because of the huge backlash against the large number of
files. When the Doc Tool is fully usable, I'll create a local version
of the tool that will use fewer, larger files.

The Doc Tool is running at http://dojotoolkit.org/~pottedmeat/dojo/
docscripts/doctool.html and is still under development, but is not
too far away from being usable.

-Neil