[dojo-contributors] ReST Documentation

Jon Sykes jon.sykes at media-hive.com
Wed Jun 14 14:34:22 EDT 2006

I'm just curious about the status of the API docs.  I was playing
around with the docs directory in the SVN checkout, but I couldn't
get anything to render anything of use.

Is this stuff ready yet?  Any time scales?

I think it would be so valuable to setup even just an API glossary
where there is just a list of all the functions available in the
entire library.

Even now I find myself doing project searches for random words, in an
attempt to make sure Dojo doesn't already have something, before I
code it.

Any thoughts?

Jon Sykes