[dojo-contributors] 0.3.1 is out

Alex Russell alex at dojotoolkit.org
Mon Jun 12 05:33:03 EDT 2006

http://download.dojotoolkit.org/release-0.3.1/

Dustin, Adam, James, and Bill really made this release what it is by
putting in tons of time toward the end to help test and make it solid.
The result is a build that I think will serve the community well while
we take stock and focus on landing large improvements in 0.4 that are
important to the future of the toolkit.

There's tons of new and hugely improved stuff in this release. From the
slide show widget to sliders to i18n infrastructure, it's a great
release. Congratulations and thanks to everyone who pitched in to make
it happen!

Regards

--
Alex Russell