[dojo-contributors] 0.3.1

Alex Russell alex at dojotoolkit.org
Mon Jun 5 04:09:34 EDT 2006

Hey everyone,

So we've slipped our dates for 0.3.1 pretty badly and the bug fixing
rate seems to have fallen off. Given that that's the case, I think we
should hold to our plan of making RC builds when we hit < 10 open bugs
(excluding testing tasks) for the release and give those no fewer than
2 days of testing.

I'm going to keep chugging away toward the date, but I don't really want
to start making promises about when it's going to be done given our
current pace. For reference, you can see what's left to do here:

http://trac.dojotoolkit.org/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=0.3.1

Regards

--
Alex Russell