[dojo-contributors] More defineWidget

Alex Russell alex at dojotoolkit.org
Sun Jun 4 23:59:51 EDT 2006

On Sunday 04 June 2006 8:56 pm, Bill Keese wrote:
> Scott,
>
> I read the recommendation.  Your proposed changes sound fine, and I
> understand the importance of getting this into 0.3.1.  Too bad you
> haven't gotten more responses to your mail.

I had a discussion with Scott about this which prompted the writeup, and
I second it. It seems sane and rational, although I think we should
think long and hard about changing the signature of defineWdiget. We
might chose another name (if there are other objections to changing the
signature).

Regards
--
Alex Russell