[dojo-contributors] build problem

Alex Russell alex at dojotoolkit.org
Sat Jun 3 16:29:42 EDT 2006

There's some massive inefficency in one of the file copying tasks at the
end of the normal release task. I think it's Brad's search for SWFs.
I've had to comment this out in my builds in order to keep ant running
in reasonable time and in some cases, to keep it from even completing.

The solution to this is to get Brad to fix the task such that it
specifies the files to be copied directly instead of relying on a
match, but I'm not sure if he has bandwidth for it right now.

Regards